Saturday, September 1, 2007

One Word- SPS #2

Ok, so i'm still getting used to having to take pictures of myself.. i'm always the one behind the camera, and this is helping me to come out of my shell. Not the best pic, but still a pic.
But i'm proud of this one because, as you can see, i'm wearing jeans. Jeans that i haven't been able to wear(because they were too small) since April of 2006!! Ironically, they are even baggy in the legs.. but not in the hips. Isn't that just the luck? Nonetheless, my weight loss is still going strong, and this proves it! *Cheers for Char!!!*

9 comments:

Angela said...

Great pic, and good going!

Louise said...

love the tshirt:)

Pam said...

you look good. Congrats on the weight loss.

Eleanor said...

Well done that girl, you look chuffed with yourself.
E
xx

Hazel said...

That's a great picture - lovely to see you - congrats on the weight loss (I'm trying!)

Unknown said...

great photo!

Angela said...

Love the t-shirt! I just looked through all your other photos, they're all lovely :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done on your weight loss... I know how hard it is, I'm struggling with mine too:)
Loving all of your photographs there are some stunning ones there... don't know how I've managed to miss them :)

Olivia said...

I loved looking at all your photos!